Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

writing term 4 week 3

 I really hope you like my writing


So there I was is the title for writing


so there I was in the middle of a war breaking out I was thinking to myself what am I doing here then I remember that I was taken away from my family and I realised it was World War 3 I didn't have a gun at that point and it looked like I was still in bed and I put my uniform on and got my guns. I got up and none of my members with still there so I was wondering where did they gone so I was looking around and I realised there were bodies on the floor and I was wondering how that get there then I realised the person must have been shot I run fast as I could out of there because I did not want to die and so I ran.I saw the army base that didn't look like mine so I took my uniform off and went into the base and I realised it was the enemy base and I could see they took some of my members Prisoner so I put their uniform on and I tried to look like them and I let my team out one by one and then we eliminated The Enemies some of US troops got to go back because they had a really bad experience and one of those troops was me and I got to go back to my family.

do you think World War 3 will we ever happened hopefully not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment