Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

my hobby

 my hobby is soccer ,art i'm writing about soccer 


What is a hobby

A hobby is something you choose to do for fun because you want to.

It could be a sport like tennis, art or gaming. It is fun for you because you choose to do it.

My hobby is playing soccer with my friends. 

It is so fun spending time with my friends and teammates after school. I like it for my hobby.

What equipment do you need?

 You need soccer shoes and a uniform for soccer. One team provides the soccer ball and the goals are provided by the club.


Who else does your hobby ?

My age range so if you are 11 you Go against other 11 year olds So it would be fair. Some clubs allow four year olds to play!


Where can people go to find your hobby?

You can go on the internet to find the closest club to you. Your parents have to sign you up for soccer because you have to pay fees every year to belong to the club. 

By Dylan


No comments:

Post a Comment