Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

my writing for term 2 week 4

 25.5.2021 My inform about


Date 25.5.2021

Audience the teacher or my blog

the characters My family

This is about my family and there is 5 people in my family  my mum is 53 and my dad is 53 and my brother is 22 and his girlfriend/Kendra is 24 and Dylan is 10 and i am talking about my family today

I am talking about My mum first 


My mum is nice to me I love her but she is very strict sometimes but she likes me get away with sometime she loves her kid and she really likes her Holden she have and she is a person that sells houses or other people and she's very nice to everyone my mum really likes to go to the friend's house my mum is from New Zealand.


My Dad works at home is very interesting because he has heaps of work but he stays at home I got because he has a work on his computer and he likes to play with me on the weekends but he is very tired I'm not because he doesn't get much sleep with how much work my dad has he likes picking me up everyday from school and he really likes music/heavy metal my dad really likes it on bike ride with me into the park and and my Dad is from New Zealand.




my brother/Jayden 

My brother has work. He goes to work from 7;30 Turn 5’30 every single day besides Saturday and sometimes he goes to see his girlfriend and his girlfriend is 24. He loves cars, especially his car and every second weekend he goes to his girlfriend's dorm .

My brother is from New Zealand 



Kendra/brother's gf is very nice she is almost finished with her school for 24 year olds I like when she comes over because she is very nice to everyone in the family she really likes one of my cat's Rocky and she is fun to play with Kendra like to sell the stuff we have and Kendra is from .

From New Zealand 



Dylan/me 

Dylan like to go to the Park with Dylan’s Dad a lot and Dylan like car a lot  and he’s like to go on bike ride and Dylan like to go on the ps4 and my ipad and like to go on yt on my Chromebook i like to play with my dad and Dylan is from New Zealand

 

1 comment:

  1. wow Dylan you talked about everyone in you family/ how old they are and there personalities but i got confused on dad marry dad but still this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete