Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

extra writing for term 4 week 2

writing for term 4 weeks 2 I really hope you like it because I spent 32 minutes on it


If your overactive imagination runs away from you and you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a big war and you can hear gunshots in the background I'm running for my life trying to find shelter as I can hear screams from people dying then luckily I found shelter and I just sprint to make sure I don't die in a couple seconds later I hear a big boom and I'm thinking that must of come from a plane so I tried my hardest to run as I run i see water at the beach and see a medical boat so I pretend that I got really hurt so I can go on the boat and go back to home and I go back to NZ and I'm hoping they let me free and luckily I got to go back to my apartment 

do you think my writing is good?

No comments:

Post a Comment