Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

part two of my writing for term 4 week 1

 my riding is a belt writing a letter to the Auckland Council


I am writing a letter to Auckland Council why my idea is best to change about Pahurehure Inlet


address the school 23 Ray Small Drive 

Date Tuesday October 19th

to Auckland Council 


I think my idea is the best because we can more trees and we could put in a man-made rockwall and we can also make when the tides and where can not come back out so people can swim in the water and  like this little place where people can look at the tide come in and watch the sunset or sunrise and there should be more birds over there so we can look at all the pretty birds and make it more beautiful than it is right now

Dylan

do you think my idea is good ?

No comments:

Post a Comment