Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

my writing for term 4 week 1

I am writing about how to help the Pahurehure Inlet

first of all I think we could plant water trees because we don't have much and we could take the little scumps out of the water because so when the water come back in people can come and jump in the water and swim

secondly we can help by stop throwing our rubbish in the Pahurehure Inlet so it looks more better than it was before because there's heaps of rubbish down there and that's not good for the environment

Thirdly to make sure there is less pollution because the water is really dirty and because since the motorway is right next to the inlet it's going to make the water or pollution because of all the goss so I hope that is the good enough report for you


I really hope you like my writing 

No comments:

Post a Comment